Thursday, January 22, 2009

Visiting Santa!!!!

We barely squeezed in seeing Santa this year. We attempted a few times when we thought the line was short but come to find out Santa has a new beeper system and the wait was a whopping 6 hr. (are you kidding me!) We did however find a day that the wait was only 3 hrs. I wish I would have brought my video camera, Dallas was so excited to see him. He had the biggest grin on his face and with his hands clasped tight together he asked Santa for a Big truck. And then just kept smiling at him why Taylor and Mason put in their requests. He was so cute!!!

2 comments:

Debbie said...

That is crazy! Six hours to see Santa! I wouldn't have waited 3 hours either--you are a nice mom.

Johnson said...

Wow three hours!! You are a nice mom. We tried to get pictures of Santa with our kids but our son was the only one that would sit on his lap. You have a cute family!