Wednesday, January 28, 2009

{Mason Baptism Day}


Mason was baptized Saturday, January, 3rd ,2009!!!!! It was a great day shared with family. Mason was so excited to get baptized, and to enjoy the day with everyone. We are so proud of him and his decision to get baptized. We love him so much!!!!! Thank you to everyone who helped to make this day special for him.



Mason and Dad
Mason and Mom

Mason with his Primary Teacher



Mason With Grandma Toni


All of us


Regan's Family

Mason with Grandpa and Grandma Anderson

1 comment:

Debbie said...

I am going to post on your last 2 posts all right here:

1. First, congrats to Mason-that's awesome!
2. I can't believe you don't have snow there. Lucky! I am seriously cosidering a move to Hawaii or California or anywhere that it won't snow.
3. I never realized how much Regan looks like his mom.
4. Your mom really has not aged in like 10 years. She still is so pretty and looks like a fun granny.
5. Where did Santa find the cool barbie house? Sophie would love that!

Also, let me know your travel plans for this week. I will come up and meet you in Idaho.