Monday, January 19, 2009

Mason's Eight!!!!

Mason is my Christmas baby being born 5 day before Christmas. He has truly been a gift to Regan and I. He was such a good baby and always had a smile on his face.

8 reasons why


1.He is full of fun and energy and when people are around him they just want to smile.

2.He has the greatest eyes...

3.He is smart. If he puts his mind to it he can figure out anything he wants.

4.He has such a big heart and is sensitive to the spirit. He is such a great example to his friends and family.

5.He's a great example to his siblings. Such a solid big brother.

6.He still brightens up whenever I visit his classroom or spend time with he and his friends.

7.I love our talks before bed. He always wants just a few minuets to talk before he goes to bed.

8.He quietly chooses the right when it's in question. He knows what to do and he does it, despite any peer pressure.

I am so proud to be his mom. Happy Birthday Buddy!!!!!!!












For Mason birthday party we took Mason and his cousin bowling and they had a sleepover.

























1 comment:

Debbie said...

He is such a handsome boy! I can't believe how fast the time goes. It seems so crazy that our kids are getting this big. I always say this, but I wish we lived closer so Mason and Gavin could play. I am sure they would be good buds.

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MASON!!!!!!!!