





Taylor just loves her cousin Olivia and she was so great to play with her.

Dallas loved the boats, as long as he got to ride he was happy. This was an extra special ride because he loves his papa!!
Me and all the kids... But boy is this tube fun!!!
Mason and his cousins.
Half way through the week Regan's mom took all of us to Kings Dominion (a theme Park) we had such a great time. Thank you Julia!!
All I can say is holy cow!!!!! Mason and his cousins wanted to go on this rid called the Drop Tower it is the largest drop ride in North America, 305-foot tower to be exact that drops you at a decent of 72miles per-hour!!!!
















2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a great time-how fun! I love the look Mason has on that ride, that is priceless. The picture of you and Regan is great! I think you must get prettier and prettier as the years go by--What's your secret?
I love all the pictures. You have such a great family.
Post a Comment