Saturday, August 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Regan!!!!!

Ok, so I am a little late posting this. It is amazing how fast time goes by. But I wanted to make sure that I got this down.
I have seen this idea of writing down ten things you love about a person on their birthday so I've adopted this idea. So, since Regan had his big day last week...

Top ten things I love about Regan on his 32nd Birthday.

1) His Eye’s

2) His thoughtfulness. He is always thinking of others and has a way of remembering the littlest things.

3) His ability to see the "big picture." He amazes me with how he understands the world. He always seems to see things in a different dimension that I do...

4) He is a big kid at heart. He is always looking to have a good time. Sometimes it gets him in trouble but I am glad he can let loose and have fun!!

5) His business sense. Maybe it's part of his "big picture" ability, but he has visions and understands the technicalities of business...it just seems to come so naturally to him.

6) His sensitivity. Beneath his sometimes tough exterior he's a real softie at heart.

7) His partnership. He is my best friend and I can tell him absolutely anything in the world. He's the best to stay up late at night with and just talk in bed in the dark.

8) His sense of humor. He has this knack that he can make me smile even when I'm furious at him. He has a way to joke about things to lighten things up and make me not take things quite so seriously.

9) His complete honesty. What you see is what you get. He'll tell it like it is.

10) His determination. When he sets his mind to do something you know he'll stick with it and do it no matter how hard it is.

11) He’s a great father and adores he kids.


The kids made Regan a birthday cake for his birthday.
Mason dared Regan to take a big bite out of his cake, and of cores he did.

Birthday kisses!!!!!

1 comment:

Debbie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY REGAN! I like my long talks with Regan on why Utah and Idaho are not the worst places on earth to live. I don't think I will ever convince him of that--but, your still cool! I hope you had a great birthday!