Saturday, August 9, 2008

Big Girl !!!

Taylor had her first visit to the dentist, and what a Big Girl she is! She had no problems jumping up in that big chair and getting her teeth cleaned all by her self. (I was in the next room getting my teeth cleaned at the same time.)She did such a great job and sat very still. I have to admit, it makes me a little sad to think that she doesn’t need me as much anymore but at the same time I am happy to see that we are raising our daughter to be very independent.



2 comments:

Gifford Family said...

Hey Jenni-It's been a while so I'm checking in on your blog. I was so excited to find Debbi's link and see those cute babies! I saw Callie during Rodeo Weekend-always great memories. Makes you miss close friends. I wish so badly us girls could get together! Your family is darling-hope this finds you well. We'll talk soon-love ya
Bobbie

robin said...

What a big girl! I wish we could see you all more often. Let us know when you plan a trip and maybe we can coordinate with each other.