We would like to welcome you to a small glimpse of our lives. We are so blessed to have wonderful family and friends but because we can’t be with all of you, we thought we would use this as a means to keep in touch. Feel free to leave us a comment at any time. We love you.
Mason age 9
Talyor age 5
Dallas age 3
President Gordon B. Hinckley's four simple principles to parenting, "love them, teach them, respect them, and pray with and for them."
I have put off starting this blog for many reasons, one is I never know what to say about me. I can go on about my family but I am your run of the mill mom. I love that I get to stay home with my kids. However I don't think that everyday is bliss when you stay home. But most day I would never trade it.I have three beautiful kids. Mason(9), Taylor(5), Dallas(3).I love being a mother and wife to my family.We live in a small town in Virginia and really love it here.
We had a little chef party for Taylors Birthday on Saturday. We invited all her friends and made homemade pizza's, and they each got to decorate there own cake, that they took home. It was a fun filled party. Taylor said it was the best day ever!!
Hi Jenni! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's great to hear from you. What a fun idea for a birthday party. I am totally going to steal that idea! Taylor is absolutely beautiful-- those eyes!
Hey Jenni Iam glad the party went well-it looks like great fun. I hope you got that e-mail, but it looks like you didn't need it. What did you end up saying on the invitations?
Hey, Jenni! Thanks for your comment - it was fun to look at your blog and see what you're up to. Your kids are absolutely gorgeous. (Not a big surprise, knowing their mommy!) Great idea for a birthday party - looks like fun!!!
6 comments:
Hi Jenni, thanks for commenting!! It is fun to see what everybody is up to!! You also have a beautiful family!! Keep in touch!!
What an adorable idea! Such a clever Mama. Taylor is one beautiful girl!
Hi Jenni! Thanks for commenting on my blog. It's great to hear from you. What a fun idea for a birthday party. I am totally going to steal that idea! Taylor is absolutely beautiful-- those eyes!
Hey Jenni Iam glad the party went well-it looks like great fun. I hope you got that e-mail, but it looks like you didn't need it. What did you end up saying on the invitations?
I just made my blog private and didn't have your email to add you to my invite list. If you want to be, let me know!
quincybrandt@hotmail.com
Hey, Jenni! Thanks for your comment - it was fun to look at your blog and see what you're up to. Your kids are absolutely gorgeous. (Not a big surprise, knowing their mommy!) Great idea for a birthday party - looks like fun!!!
Post a Comment