Wednesday, September 10, 2008

{BIG 2nd Grader!!! }

Mason has been in school now for seven days. I can't believe we are back into the routine of school. I was a little worried about him because his last two weeks of school last year were a little rough for him. He had a kid in his class kicking him and we had a tornado come through are little town and the school had to hold the kids until it passed. It was all a little frightening for him.(now every time the wind blows hard and it is raining he always asks if there is a tornado coming.) So on the first day of school he was a little teary eyed but has been doing great ever since.

1 comment:

Debbie said...

What a cutie! I wish we lived closer, I think Gavin and Mason would be great friends. Did you get my e-mail about the party stuff? Let me know how it went!