We would like to welcome you to a small glimpse of our lives. We are so blessed to have wonderful family and friends but because we can’t be with all of you, we thought we would use this as a means to keep in touch. Feel free to leave us a comment at any time. We love you.
Mason age 9
Talyor age 5
Dallas age 3
President Gordon B. Hinckley's four simple principles to parenting, "love them, teach them, respect them, and pray with and for them."
I have put off starting this blog for many reasons, one is I never know what to say about me. I can go on about my family but I am your run of the mill mom. I love that I get to stay home with my kids. However I don't think that everyday is bliss when you stay home. But most day I would never trade it.I have three beautiful kids. Mason(9), Taylor(5), Dallas(3).I love being a mother and wife to my family.We live in a small town in Virginia and really love it here.
We have gotten so much snow in Virginia this year! The kids have already missed some school because of snow that we got earlier. February 5 we got over 30 inches of snow with in a 24hr period and then got another 12 more inches a few days later. School has been canceled all week. Roads have been closed and we have snow drifts that are at least 5 ft. or more in some places. We have been stuck inside for a few day but have enjoyed the break from school.
Sorry there are a lot of pics……
This is what our swing set looked like when the snow started to fall.
A few hours latter. They said we got 2 inches every hour.
The swing set as the storm was winding down.
Regan standing in our front walk way.
The snow came up to Mason waste.
Taylor and Dallas playing in the road.
That is a lot of SNOW!!!!
Clearing the driveway.
We were so thankful that our neighbor had a snow blower that they let us use.
Helping dig out the neighbors.
Regan and our two neighbors helped clear out 5 other driveways.
It took them about 2hr on each drive way.
Mason loving every minute. Especially the no school part.
No comments:
Post a Comment