Sunday, September 13, 2009

Mothers Day

I couldn't feel more blessed to be the Mother of these three wonderful kids and to have such a great husband that helps me along the way.


I came a crossed this great quote and loved it. My new goal is to remember that the every day things are the best and to treasure them, because they won't last.


"The biggest mistake I made is the one that most of us make while [mothering]. I did not live in the moment enough. This is particularly clear now that the moment is gone, captured only in photographs. There is one picture of the three of them sitting in the grass on a quilt in the shadow of the swing set on a summer day, ages 6, 4 and 1. And I wish I could remember what we ate, and what we talked about, and how they sounded, and how they looked when they slept that night. I wish I had not been in such a hurry to get on to the next thing: dinner, bath, book, bed. I wish I had treasured the doing a little more and the getting it done a little less."--Anna Quindlen



We are missing Mason he was having to much fun playing with his cousins.



This is my wonderful mothers day present from my husband that made me cry. This was the best gift ever. (Make sure you push the pause button on my play list at the bottom of the page so you can hear the song.)



2 comments:

robin said...

Wow, that is so awesome!!

Debbie said...

That is so sweet!