I LOVE the day after Thanksgiving! I love getting the Christmas decorations out, having Regan and the kids home, turning Christmas music on FULL BLAST, starting are family traditions. There is no better time of year!! The day is always filled with fun and joy!!

Every year scene we have lived here we have cut down our own tree. It is so much fun hunting down the perfect Christmas tree. This year we did it in record time. I think it took all of five minuets to find and cut it down. Mason got to do the honers of cutting it down this year.



As we were getting ready to put lights on our tree, we found this little nest in it. (Finding a bird nest in your Christmas tree is said to bring a year of good luck.) The kid's thought this was so neat, and have decided to use it as the baby Jesus's bed.
2 comments:
As always your family is darling. I am still working on dragging my Christmas stuff out of the basement.
Dallas is pretty smart, that probably the fastest way to decorate a Christmas tree!
Enjoy the Holidays, Merry Christmas!
Jacob
Post a Comment