Monday, October 13, 2008

{Hitting a mile stone!}

This past weekend despite all my whining and hoping it wouldn't happen. I hit a big mile stone and turned the BIG 30 aaaahhhhhh!! Even still, I had a great weekend with my family, we started off by doing some shopping at the town fall festival. We enjoyed great sales, rides on the fire truck and lunch. On Sunday we went to church and went for a nice ride and found lots of big pumpkins and a new Sonic close by our house(yeahhhh), so of course we had to stop for a bite to eat. My husband is so thoughtful, and had the kids help him make a birthday cake and cards for me. I just love my family and feel so blessed every day that they our part of my life. They made turning thirty all worth it!!















3 comments:

Debbie said...

It looks like you had a great day, I'm so glad. I wish I lived closer, I would take you to lunch at the new Sonic. Maybe next year!

robin said...

Happy Birthday Jen!!!! Love the new look of your blog.

quincy said...

Welcome to the 30 club! Isn't it crazy..it was not long ago that we thought 30 was old! You are beautiful and have amazing kids! I am so glad to get back in touch with you! Happy Birthday! xoxo